If you are on a mission to lose weight, I’m sure you have done extensive research into what program is going to be right for you. However, with all the many options available for dieting and losing weight, it can be somewhat daunting. Do you choose to do something on your own? Attend a group setting for support? Sign up for pre-made meals and shakes so you know exactly what to eat? The possibilities are endless.
If you are really serious about losing weight, it will mean more to you then just shedding a few pounds. When you get to the point where you don’t only want to look good on the outside but you want to feel better and be healthier on the inside, medical weight loss will be the best option for you!
When your journey is being managed by medical weight loss specialists, you can begin to learn HOW and WHY you have gained weight and what needs to happen to start feeling better and see results.
Here are 5 reasons you should choose medical weight loss:
- Complete analysis of medical history and bloodwork: First things first, to get to the heart of the issue there has to be an understanding of what’s going on in your body. Getting a full evaluation of your medical history and current health status (via bloodwork) will help act as a guide to better prescribing the right program for you.
- Program prescribed specifically for you: Based on your individual needs and test results, the medical providers will prescribe a specific program for you.
- Weekly one-on- one accountability: Accountability is key to success. Wellness Coaches offer weekly education and journal evaluation at follow-up visits. This helps you stay on track during the week and learn what and how you need to eat to lose weight and overall become healthier.
- Monthly check-ins with medical provider: Regular visits with the medical providers allows follow-up on medical conditions and gives the patients the opportunity to ask questions.
- Continuous monitoring of weight-related health symptoms: As goals are met and weight is lost, follow-up bloodwork will be done to monitor health conditions such as high cholesterol, A1C, Insulin, Vitamin D, etc. Many health conditions can be stopped and/or reversed when you eat healthy and change habits.
Here is a patient testimonial whose life has been changed by joining Blue Sky MD’s medical weight loss program: