The best way to get all of our required daily nutrients is to obtain most of them from food sources. Food not only provides us with vitamins and minerals, but also supplies us with fiber, phytochemicals and antioxidants. These components interact with one another in ways that supplements are not able to do. However, even with the best nutritional habits, we can sometimes fall short of meeting all of our dietary needs. This is when taking supplements is recommended. It is important to remember that supplements are meant to assist with your diet; they are not meant to correct a bad diet.
For individuals who are restricting calories, it is especially beneficial to add supplements to ensure your body is functioning as efficiently as possible for weight loss. We at Blue Sky MD are here to answer any questions you have regarding supplements and weight loss. We offer an excellent supplement pack that provides a prescription strength multivitamin, fish oil capsule, prescription strength vitamin D, and a high potency B-complex vitamin. Our packs also include a capsule containing a blend of natural herbs to help address all of your body’s core needs. We also offer other supplements ranging from thyroid support to collagen peptides. All of our products are Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) certified and third party tested for quality and purity. Check out some of our products below.
- Blue Essentials for Men and Women– Plant Based multivitamin, prescription grade fish oil, high potency b-complex and Vitamin D. (available in individual packets for daily use)
- Blue Essentials Thyroid Support– is a unique combination of vitamins, minerals, herbs and amino acids formulated to help maintain normal thyroid activity (approved by medical provider)
- Blue Essentials Cleanse– is a gentle detox formula that provides rapid and safe results that free the intestinal tract of potentially unhealthy bacteria. Take 1-2 capsules at night for 15 days. This can be taken every 8 -12 weeks.
- Blue Essential Advanced Probiotics– contains more than 5 billion living micro-organisms to promote healthy digestive tract, and boost immune support.
- Blue Essentials Vitamin D-3 with K2– prescription dose to support healthy vitamin D levels for healthy bones, provide many metabolic building blocks, support immune function, along with many other medical benefits. The vitamin D3/ K2 combination helps direct calcium for better absorption.
- Blue Essentials for Appetite Support– contains all-natural apple cider vinegar complex, chromium, garcinia cambodia and CLA designed to stop hunger and correct metabolism.
- DIM– Diindolylmethane (DIM) supports healthy hormone balance and improves hormonal acne, weight loss, conversion of testosterone to estrogen, and menopause symptoms.
- Collagen Peptide– assists with Hair, Skin, Joint pain, inflammation and GI symptoms including IBS, constipation, gas/ bloating- Take 1 SCOOP per day that can be mixed with any liquid.
If you are considering taking vitamins or other supplements, talk with a health care provider to discuss the benefits and risks. They will be able to provide further information on the proper dosing or possible interactions with any medications you are currently taking. Again, we at Blue Sky MD are here to answer any questions you have regarding supplements and how they affect weight loss and hormone levels.