How To Boost Testosterone
Low testosterone has a multitude of effects. The most common symptoms include:
- low energy
- low libido
- depressed mood.
However, low testosterone is also associated with:
- decreased muscle mass
- lower bone density
Hormone replacement therapy is even being studied as a treatment to increase functional cardiac capacity in patients with congestive heart failure.
Testosterone levels begin to decline in men starting in their early 30’s. The majority of men maintain adequate levels into their 50’s. Along with age, obesity can also cause the onset of a decrease in testosterone.
- 40% of obese men (BMI >30) tested have low testosterone
- 50% of diabetic obese men (BMI >30) tested have low testosterone
Benefits of increasing testosterone to therapeutic levels include:
- an improved sense of vitality
- increased libido
- decreased erectile dysfunction
- improved energy level
- decreased irritability
- improved concentration
- increase in lean muscle mass and bone density.
- Testosterone also affects body composition to help with a trimmer waistline
How to boost testosterone?
There are a number of low testosterone treatment options for men. At Blue Sky MD we offer:
- Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Testosterone Pellets
- Testosterone Injections
- Clomid (Clomiphene)
Here is one of our patients who now has healthy levels, and as a result saw great success from our hormone replacement therapy:
We look forward to treating you with the most appropriate method in order to achieve hormonal balance and quality of life.