Do You Have Insurance?
We’re in network with most major primary care Insurance providers, and our services are applied the same as they would be with your Primary Care Provider. Don’t have insurace? No problem, we also offer competitive self-pay options!
Get Your Answers Today
Contact Blue Sky MD today to learn more about our Medical Weight Loss Program & Hormone Replacement Therapy. Blue Sky MD has offices in Asheville, Hendersonville, Winston Salem, Charlotte, and Greensboro – and we accept primary care insurance.
– OR –
Request More Information
Monday: 7:30am – 4:30pm
Tuesday: 7:30am – 4:30pm
Wednesday: 7:30am – 4:30pm
Thursday: 7:30am – 4:30pm
Friday: 7:30am – 1:00pm
**Disclaimer. Weight loss results vary depending on the individual. No guarantee is provided or implied.
Subscribe to our email list
Stay in the loop about new services, specials, and offers.
Nurse PractitionerKelly Carpenter is a certified Nurse Practitioner with 5 years of experience in bioidentical hormone replacement therapy, Integrative medicine, and weight management. Kelly holds Bachelor’s degrees in Biology and Nursing from Lenoir Rhyne University. In 2006, She graduated from The University of North Carolina at Greensboro with a Master’s degree in Nursing with a specialty in Adult Nurse Practitioner. She has 14 years of experience in multiple settings including cardiology and gerontology in addition to integrative medicine. Kelly has a passion for helping people live energized, long, and healthy lives through promoting wellness, optimizing weight, and preventing disease. She strives to emphasize the body’s naturally healthy processes by optimizing nutrition, supplements, and balancing hormones. She also enjoys running, skiing, and spending time with her family and dogs.
- Native of Wilkes County, North Carolina.
- Well known throughout hometown community as a primary care provider, practiced as PCP for 12 years.
- Undergraduate degree, BSN, University North Carolina at Charlotte
- US Navy Nurse Corp Veteran
- 2001 graduate with MSN, Family and Adult Nurse Practitioner, University of San Diego
- Currently pursuing a Doctorate of Nursing Practice Degree at Duke University
- Experience: Emergency room and urgent care, adult and pediatric primary care, public health, long term care, and gastroenterology
- Interests: passionate about cooking and culinary arts, spending time in nature, spirituality and self-actualization, hiking, spending time with close friends and family
- Passionate about health promotion and disease prevention, improving quality of life, reversal and slowing progression of chronic illnesses, helping patients (clients) realize the potential within themselves to improve their health to live a life of joy, peace and happiness. Believes health is our greatest asset.
- Resides in Winston-Salem.
PA-C Phillip Kolarczyk
Originally from the Altoona Pennsylvania area, Phil studied psychology and government law at Lafayette College in Easton, PA where he also played football for the Leopards. After relocating to Texas, Phil embarked on his medical career and obtained his Masters of Physician Assistant Studies from the University of Texas Medical Branch. While in Texas, Phil focused on weight loss and hormone replacement therapy. After relocating to the Greensboro/Winston-Salem area in the summer of 2019, Phil's prior experience led him to the position with Blue Sky MD. When Phil is not working, he enjoys golfing, hiking, watching football and spending time with his family.
Shea, Was born and raised in mount airy NC. She earned her associates degree from Surry community college and she has been a certified personal trainer for 4 years. During that time, she has taught multiple fitness classes as well as one on one training with clients. Fitness and health have always been her passion. She strives to help people learn healthy eating habits and to push themselves to be more physically active. In her spare time she spends time with her husband and two little boys.
Hannah is a native of Virginia where she earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Kinesiology from Longwood University. While working as a personal trainer and interning with a health department she earned a Master of Public Health degree from Eastern Virginia Medical School. Passionate about improving quality of life, she strives to enable patients to use their resources to create a fulfilling life through quality eating and exercise behaviors. Hannah is driven by the opportunity to better herself with continuing education and exploring new exercise and nutrition modalities.